WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by (OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU), how gracious of you. Um...so, welcome to shyguy. Feel free to look at my posts on being shy, getting over it, famous shy people, outlets, and much more. (I hope you love every entry and I secretly get famous).


If you have two minutes, look and listen to the video of Shy Ronnie. I'm sure if you've found this blog , you've been in his footsteps before. I have...and yes I've peed my pants in elementary school...in front of class.

Search This Blog

Thursday

shy Story



i remember one time i was at a birthday party, i was about 7 or 8, and i was so shy i didn't eat. IT WAS A PIZZA PARTY, MY FAVORITE!!! ind i didn't eat. isn't that dumb? i was too scared people were looking at me.
if i could go back in time, i would eat more pizza than all of those guys...especially tommy who was fat and used to pick on me...hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment