WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by (OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU), how gracious of you. Um...so, welcome to shyguy. Feel free to look at my posts on being shy, getting over it, famous shy people, outlets, and much more. (I hope you love every entry and I secretly get famous).


If you have two minutes, look and listen to the video of Shy Ronnie. I'm sure if you've found this blog , you've been in his footsteps before. I have...and yes I've peed my pants in elementary school...in front of class.

Search This Blog

Tuesday

shy t.o.d

a lot of things come out of networking, social networking especially, but my tip for today is to make who you are behind the screen come to life. we find a lot of comfort behind the screen, people don't get a sense of who we are, and we can let loose. go out and meet some people...ok, meet some ONE, fine....just smile and or just say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment