WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by (OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU), how gracious of you. Um...so, welcome to shyguy. Feel free to look at my posts on being shy, getting over it, famous shy people, outlets, and much more. (I hope you love every entry and I secretly get famous).


If you have two minutes, look and listen to the video of Shy Ronnie. I'm sure if you've found this blog , you've been in his footsteps before. I have...and yes I've peed my pants in elementary school...in front of class.

Search This Blog

Monday

shy t.o.d



today's shy tip of the day is brought to you by .you need to let people know that your are in fact shy. "This is a controversial subject. Some people recommend that you never tell people you're shy, because people will use that information to label you."
yeah you get labeled, but come on, there is a chance that people will be way more lenient with in certain situations. if it doesn't work in that sense, it might allow people to force you poke your head out of your turtle shell.

people often mistake our shyness for arrogance which is actually not the case in many aspects. many people are relieved to realize that you are shy because it makes it easier on everyone.


[Caroline Knapp didn't understand how her shyness was being interpreted by others until she overheard her neighbors talking about her behind her house http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/1999/03/05feature.html]
the secret is out, so stop it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment