WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by (OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU), how gracious of you. Um...so, welcome to shyguy. Feel free to look at my posts on being shy, getting over it, famous shy people, outlets, and much more. (I hope you love every entry and I secretly get famous).


If you have two minutes, look and listen to the video of Shy Ronnie. I'm sure if you've found this blog , you've been in his footsteps before. I have...and yes I've peed my pants in elementary school...in front of class.

Search This Blog

Wednesday

hey there shy celebrity of the day


"I like to dance and sing when there's no one around, but, if I'm out, I'm really shy about it. So it takes a lot to get me going, but I enjoy being around music. "- Derek Jeter

do you guys do it to? oh gosh, i swear to you i am the best dancer out there, but no one would evvverrr know. i can do the ....well, you name it and i can do it. dancing is a way to free yourself while enjoying yourself. it's completely stress free. it's also kind of like singing. you know how everyone thinks they are the next, or even better than, barry manilow. it's just like that.
tomorrow morning (if you shower in the mornings), you get out of the shower (and get dressed), start dancing and try to hold that energy. let that confidence you have to do the latest dance moves hold you for the rest of the day. its like setting the tone for the rest of the day. since it's out of character, some people will ask you what got into you. tell them you're just happy to be living your life. because in all actuality, you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment