WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by (OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU), how gracious of you. Um...so, welcome to shyguy. Feel free to look at my posts on being shy, getting over it, famous shy people, outlets, and much more. (I hope you love every entry and I secretly get famous).


If you have two minutes, look and listen to the video of Shy Ronnie. I'm sure if you've found this blog , you've been in his footsteps before. I have...and yes I've peed my pants in elementary school...in front of class.

Search This Blog

Wednesday

why girls dont like us


this topic is going to have several entries. they do like us, but listen! if you want them to keep liking you, you might want to pay attention to these blog entries. i was inspired by www.askmen.com

Relationship Correspondent of Every other Sunday, Heidi Muller, put it all into perspective.

WE DONT MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!! ughhh

" Women want their guys to ask them out, plan the evening and kiss them when they least expect it -- in short, take chances. I know going out on a limb and risking rejection is frustrating, but you'll get nowhere fast if you refuse to make that first move. In addition to a lack of initiative, shy people generally tend to be more passive, and a man who's indifferent about everything and always aims to please can become annoying, even with the best of intentions. Don't hesitate to state your opinions or objections, if you have any."



<----------- DONT BE THIS GUY EITHER, you will lose once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment