WELCOME

Thanks for stopping by (OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING YOU), how gracious of you. Um...so, welcome to shyguy. Feel free to look at my posts on being shy, getting over it, famous shy people, outlets, and much more. (I hope you love every entry and I secretly get famous).


If you have two minutes, look and listen to the video of Shy Ronnie. I'm sure if you've found this blog , you've been in his footsteps before. I have...and yes I've peed my pants in elementary school...in front of class.

Search This Blog

Monday

shy guy vs. the introvert


"Shyness is discomfort or self-consciousness in the presence of others, usually involving fears of being judged or criticized. Most people experience it from time to time – and you can see how the job search process, which by definition involves judging and comparing job candidates, brings out the shyness in people. Introversion is something else entirely."

wendy gelberg gave me the insight for this blog from her entry on THE LEADER OF THE WORLD- ONLINE MAGAZINE with her article YOU CAN BE SHY AND STILL SUCCEED.

CARL JUNG, psychologist, describes introversion as referring to energy flowing and the tendency of some to draw energy from the inner world. the focus is more so inward on ideas of seeking solitude to "recharge their batteries".

introverts enjoy the social interaction, but being the socialite becomes overwhelming. on the converse, extroverts are energized from the outside in through other people and activity.

being an introvert, does not mean that your shy. it can just mean that you prefer not to be as "out" as other people.

http://www.theleaderworld.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=231&Itemid=40


No comments:

Post a Comment